WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING & RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Zealous Solutions Ltd of Flat 707, California Building, Deals Gateway, London SE13 7SF.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zealous.co (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site (such as your personal details, location, creative fields and description of your art), subscribing to our service, posting or uploading material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your responses to any surveys that we display on our site for research purposes and to improve the site and its functionality, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may collect this data using our own analytics or using Google Analytics (together, Analytics). As described below, we may share Analytics with users in respect of work they have uploaded to the site.
For the same reasons listed above, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The Cookies we may use are:
This cookie enables us to recognise you and automatically log you in when you return to our site. Valid 2 weeks
These cookies are standard to the usage of Google Analytics and collect anonymous information on how visitors use our site. They include the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited, as well as which browsers they are using.
This information will be used to improve our site, compile usage reports and monitor usage to allocate system resources to best match user needs.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PRIVACY OVERVIEW
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 weeks
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to use certain parts or services of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To promote you and your material publicly, provided we have obtained your consent to do so;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Where you have consented, we may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or contact us at [email protected]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares;
- If Zealous Solutions Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- We may disclose Analytics to users of our site where it relates to work they have uploaded or contributed to our site. This will not be information about identifiable individuals but aggregate information about users (for example, we may inform them of the number of people who have viewed their work).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.