Be a featured Zealous Artist—let your work do the talking.
We’re always on the lookout for new eye-catching work to feature on the Zealous homepage and blog!
Want to be noticed? Here are some quick and easy tips to get started:
How to Get Featured on the Zealous Homepage
- Create a Zealous profile (don’t forget your profile picture, short bio, and website!)
- Fill your portfolio with your latest & greatest work
- Keep your portfolio updated
- Apply for open calls and competitions
- Like / support other Zealous artists by favouriting (“hearting”) their work
(Hint: Does your portfolio look like this? We’ll definitely notice you.)
As a featured artist, your creative portfolio will be front-and-centre on our homepage, blog, and social media. We’ll showcase your latest & greatest work on our homepage and direct visitors to your creative portfolio. It’s the perfect way to let the creative work come to you.
How We Can Help
- Homepage: We’ll showcase your latest and greatest work on the Zealous homepage, directing #### unique montly visitors directly to your creative portfolio!
- Blog: Whether through interview or editorial feature, we’ll share the behind-the-scenes of what makes you tick on the Zealous blog.
- Social Media: Our Twitter and Facebook followers will be in-the-know about you—our favourite artists.
Why It Matters to You
- Maximise your time making, not hunting for opportunities (we’ll do that for you!)
- Build exposure and contacts with the organisations and businesses that run festivals, exhibitions, and open calls
- Be seen by 10,000+ other Zealous creatives who can save your work as an inspiration or a future collaboration!