With a young growing product, an existing community and exciting projects in our pipeline (like our Emerge Awards celebrating emerging creative talent from across the UK). We’re looking for an energetic community manager to help us scale and build engagement with our community.
Reporting directly to the Founder, your role will be to ensure our community engages positively with our brand, both online and offline; as well as strategically growing it to match the needs of our clients.
If you’re ready for a challenge, want your work to have a real impact, this position is for you.
Who you are
Passionate about creativity and want to take a dive into growing a business?
- Self motivated, pro-active and hungry for success
- Energetic, confident and highly organised
- Attentive to detail & analytical
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- A strong communicator, both internally and externally
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise obligations and process
- Able to work with small budgets
- Hold a minimum of 2 years experience in managing a community (online and/or offline)
- Have some experience with WordPress, Excel, Google Analytics
- Can write engaging content
- Have experience working for a startup (useful, but not mandatory)
- Actively devise strategies and execute initiatives, events, and campaigns to maximise engagement with our community and support growth
- Measure the impact of engagement strategies being implemented and iterate based on results
- Compile reports on engagement at community events, through online initiatives and journeys to conversion based on our KPI’s
- Identify competitors and understand their engagement strategies to inform our own
- Identify strategic partners (including sponsors) and attend creative events/workshops/exhibitions to build relationships with potential collaborators
- Collaborate with potential partners to help engage and grow our community and hit projected KPI’s
- Continuously optimise processes to lessen workloads
- Moderating community portfolios, projects, submissions, and other related activities
- Manage outreach for open calls, research new creative leads and grow our community
- Manage Live Chat requests
- Update help files to reflect changes on the platform and issues arising from Live Chat requests
- Support in identifying and generating social and editorial content for the Marketing department
- Keep up to date with developments on our product and services
- Suggest how the company’s message and product can be improved based on feedback from our community and the results of our campaigns
- Organise meetings with our community to gather feedback on current & future functions
- Test the platform and help strategize the direction of the product based on our customer’s needs
- Understand our customers’ businesses and their requirements
- Understand our community and their requirements
- Support on-going campaigns, projects, and events.
- Flag potential crisis situations and help resolve them
- Stay up to date with the latest trends on community development
- Represent Zealous at events
- Work alongside our Business Development team to better strategise campaigns
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Attend team meetings and share knowledge and insights with colleagues
- Participate in professional societies and attend events
£28,000 salary based on experience / references
Equity within the company based on performance
+ monthly team lunches + weekly fruit +
an amazing team + dog-friendly office (although we don’t have one – yet).