We’re hiring – Community Support Executive[Remote – UK only]
Community Support Executive
If you are experienced in providing excellent customer support, work well in a small team and gets excited about directly affecting the success of a company – read on.
Remote (UK) | Full-Time | £23k-£25k
Want to make an impact?
Zealous is growing and we need your help!
You will be joining a collaborative, diverse team based across the UK, Spain, and Egypt. Your core focus will be on supporting and troubleshooting enquiries from creative organisations and artists on Zealous and reducing enquiries with tools such as help files, forums…
We are looking for someone who is curious, loves learning, speaking to people and enjoys getting their hands dirty.
As Community Support Executive
You will spend most of your time...
- Providing outstanding customer service to our community of creative organisations and artists
- Managing all support channels (email, LiveChat and phone calls)
- Responding to enquiries, troubleshooting issues, and keeping customers updated with progress on any outstanding queries
- Actively coming up with solutions to problems our users are facing
- Prioritising enquiries and escalating them where needed to the right team members
- Understanding our product inside out and consistently refining their knowledge as we develop new features
- Creating engaging help files through product testing and customer feedback
- Identifying issues, improvements, and trends in our customer needs. Logging them in our task manager (Jira)
As the team and business evolves
You may also
- Advice on future product updates
- Analyse and reassess our support channels
- Help manage an online support forum
- Help build a team to support you in your activity
Our ideal candidate has…
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing roles (ideally for a digital company)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in planning and maintaining an online knowledge base/help files (ideally using WordPress)
- Able to write simple, clear and concise instructions.
- Experience in Project Management
- Proven ability to find areas of improvement for the business and propose solutions
Between £23,000 and £25,000 based on experience + equity based on performance after 3 years of service.
Our response to COVID
Zealous has a presence in London, Spain, and Cairo. COVID has led Zealous to becoming a “remote first” company committed to working from home for all our employees. We have invested in making sure that everyone is equipped to manage this time. We are actively reassessing our needs at this time and will always prioritise the health and well-being of our employees in any future decision. Zealous will continue to be a remote-first company beyond the pandemic, and we hope to give employees optional access to in-person collaboration space in Cairo and London at the right time.
If you have an interest in the creative industries and work well in a fast-paced environment where the product is constantly being updated, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a brief message telling us why you feel this role is right for you. Please entitle your email “Community Support Executive” and send it to [email protected].
Closing date: Sunday 19th September 2021 at 23.59pm
Simplify your submissions in minutes
Experience our submission management platform with a customised online tour.